It’s A-Level RESULTS DAY tomorrow
Tomorrow will be a mix of stress, happiness, surprise, shock, persistence and maybe phone calls... However, do not panic... you might need to make important decisions, and you won`t be able to make any clear decisions if you are panicking!
Below is a list of things you will need tomorrow:
• Notepad and pen or tablet. Something to make notes on!
• Calculator (in case you need to add up your module marks)
• A copy of your personal statement, results and AS results
• UCAS letter (that has your UCAS number on and other important information such as your conditional offer grades)
• Contact details for both your firm and insurance offers
• Copy of your reference (if you have it), and contact details of your referee
• And, if you decide to go through clearing a copy of The Telegraph or The Independent newspaper (it publishes the available clearing places)
Good luck from us all at MyKindaCrowd!!