The ‘Get Experienced’ McDonald’s challenge saw 327 submissions. There were so many amazing ideas and it was a tough job to whittle it down to the top 10. The submissions reached us through a number of ways. Some had come through the in-school and in-university workshops, others from a shopping centre and the rest were submitted online. The ideas were judged by their originality, how well the idea is supported with research or its line of argument and how innovative it is.
Here are our top 10 finalists and their ideas:
- Aliyah Oke (Newstead Wood School)- Interactive Drive Through
- Catriona Brooks,Mira Shukla, Beth Carroll, Lola Williams, Ellen Lawrence, and Charlotte Foxhall (Newstead Wood School)- Dispensinator
- Catherine Lanyon (Preston School)- A new way to self-service
- Katie Ward (Preston School)- McFlurry and Drinks Bar
- Bradley McKenny- McOrder whilst you McQueue
- John Steer-Fowler- Electroni Menues
- Ross sharp- Smart Table
- Alison Young- Market research & enhancement
- Trinity Osbourne-make your own burger party
- Natasha Thompson-Campbell- refillable cups
These brilliant 10 have bagged themselves an all expenses paid trip to McDonald’s HQ in London!
They will get to spend the day in the development kitchen and be the first to test the latest creations. They will then have a chance to develop their idea and pitch it to 4 of McDonald’s top Directors.
Congratulations to all of the finalists and good luck for the big day!
If you would like a chance to spend the day at McDonald's HQ, there is a new challenge running now. Click here to enter
MyKindaCrowd offer young people a unique way to connect with employers.
MyKindaCrowd work with top employers like RBS, McDonalds, Cisco and KPMG. Together they set challenges and offer the winner prizes, like work experience or placements. MyKindaCrowd have won the UK's most prestigious Social Enterprise awards; UnLtd 'Big Venture Challenge' and BiTC Olympic Legacy 'Arc' award.
Find out more at www.mykindacrowd.com