We are recruiting!
MyKindaCrowd is recruiting! We need a bright, ambitious Marketing Manager who will support our ambitious growth intentions, and help us grow our crowd.
Marketing Manager: MyKindaCrowd
About the role
As a Marketing Manager for MyKindaCrowd, you will be crucial to continuing our growth, building the brand and driving membership of our crowd. You will need to be both a thinker and a doer, with experience in both online and offline marketing.
This role is for someone who can come up with inspiring ideas…and make them happen.
We're looking for:
- Minimum of three years’ marketing experience, with clear accountabilities for campaigns and their successes
- Familiarity with online marketing tools (Google AdWords, retargeting platforms, social media). Experience of gameification techniques and how they can be utilised to promote user engagement is desirable.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, with experience in copy writing and content marketing – you will be able to develop a consistent and effective tone of voice
- A proven track record in developing engagement strategies using major social media platforms
- A highly creative outlook – you will think outside the box to devise innovative ways to grow our crowd
- A personable, confident and articulate individual, with outstanding interpersonal skills
- A natural commercial savvy and analytic nature – you are able to spot trends and market movements, and incorporate them into the strategy
- Strong project management skills - you can drive projects from start to finish, handle complexities, and track and report against outcomes
- An independent, inspiring individual who wants to work in a constantly changing start-up environment and believes in MyKindaCrowd’s goals. An understanding of the youth market would be a bonus.
MyKindaCrowd has embarked on a global mission: to connect young people with the world of work and enhancing their future employability. Our means are simple. Companies set challenges; young people respond with ideas; and get rewarded with work experience. Having launched in 2011, we already have over 90% of universities and over 1,500 Secondary Schools and Colleges signed up – and we’re ambitious about our growth. (Oh, and we’ve won some fantastic awards for our social impact)
We are always looking for bright and brilliant individuals to make MyKindaCrowd bigger and better so prospective CVs are welcome too. Please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you can bake, that’s a bonus.