About Lloyds Scholars
THINK BIG. THEN THINK BIGGER
Lloyds Scholars is a unique social mobility programme run by Lloyds Banking Group. Partnering with leading universities across the UK, we offer students from lower income households a complete package of financial support, paid internships, a business mentor and the opportunity to develop their employability skills.
What’s on offer if you’re eligible?
- Bursaries to help with living costs and study materials
- Performance-related cash awards for good grades
- Real, hands-on work experience on up to two paid summer internships
- Access to advice and support from a dedicated mentor
- The opportunity to build relationships with future employers
- End of course excellence awards for top scholars
- A chance to learn valuable transferable skills and boost your employability through lectures, workshops and events run by Lloyds Banking Group
What's your commitment?
In return for all the great benefits you enjoy as a Lloyds Scholar, we ask that you do two things that will make a big difference to future students and your local community.
- Volunteer in Your Local Community - We ask that you take part in at least 100 hours volunteering in your local community each year.
- Champion the Programme to Future Applicants - As someone who's been through the process you'll be in a great position to offer help and advice.