How to Make a Success of Apprenticeships - Birmingham Round Table
With the levy almost a year old and recent research (from BPP) showing that 2018 will be the year employers start focusing their levy on new hires not just existing staff, it is more important than ever to ensure we are well placed to attract, recruit and onboard apprentices into our organisations.
This breakfast roundtable event kindly hosted at RSM Birmingham offices will provide an opportunity to hear what others are doing, share experiences and ideas, grow your knowledge & insight, and so that we all get a chance to speak and ask questions, this event is just for 10-12 employers from Birmingham and the Midlands.
18th April, arrive at 8am for a 8.15am start and ends at 10am:
St Phillips Point
Facilitated by Simon Reichwald, Strategic Lead for Emerging Talent at MyKindaFuture and ISE Hon Vice President, topics discussed will include:
- Attracting talent from local schools and colleges, and specific challenges for this region
- Adapting the recruitment process for apprentices
- How work experience can feed your apprentice talent programme
- Pre and on-boarding for apprentices, so post offer and ahead of day 1
- The role of technology to support the process
- How apprentices can link to your wider early careers strategy
This event is supported and run by MyKindaFuture and the Institute of Student Employers (ISE).
Please contact Simon to reserve your place - firstname.lastname@example.org
And you can download our latest Apprenticeship Levy report above.