Do you want to be part of a winning team behind some of the world’s most iconic brands? Experience first-hand how Diageo works, receive information regarding their graduate programme and learn the ways in which you can make your impact.
Diageo is a global leader in beverage alcohol with an outstanding collection of brands across spirits and beer. A business built on the principles and foundations laid by the giants of the industry and with over 200 outstanding brands – old and new, large and small, global and local, sold across the world.
Come along to their global headquarters in London to hear about their graduate opportunities in Sales, HR, Marketing and Finance. Diageo’s graduates schemes allow you to be fast tracked into leadership roles in your chosen subject and gain hands on experience from day 1.
You will be fully involved in everything that goes behind our amazing brands like Smirnoff, Guinness, Gordons and Johnnie Walker, whether that be the number crunching, selling or being involved in our world renowned advertising campaigns.
If you would like to find out more about working at Diageo come along to the Insight day where you can expect to:
- Meet Diageo employees and learn about Diageo’s purpose, culture and values
- Get the opportunity to network with current Diageo graduates and employees
- Receive information and detail on what each graduate programme entails
We have a few basic requirements for entry:
- A minimum Bachelor 2:1 academic degree or 3.25 GPA equivalent.
- Fluency in English.
- Right to work in the market you're applying to.
- Fluency in the relevant language to the market you're applying to.
- To apply for Marketing or Sales, you must have held a full and clean driver's licence for at least 1 year by September 2018.
If you are interested in attending please click 'register for this event' at the top right of the page and we’ll get in touch with more information.