Experience first-hand how the company works, receive information regarding their graduate programme and learn the ways in which you can make your impact.
Diageo is a global leader in beverage alcohol with an outstanding collection of brands across spirits and beer. A business built on the principles and foundations laid by the giants of the industry and with over 200 outstanding brands – old and new, large and small, global and local, sold across the world.
Come along to their head office in Edinburgh to hear about their graduate opportunities in Supply. Working in Supply you'll have the chance to observe how we do things first hand. You might, for example, see how we produce Johnnie Walker in Scotland or visit Ireland to discover how we make Guinness, the world's number one stout.
You will also have a chance to input your ideas to improve processes and help shape our future. You could be looking at ways to drive sustainability in all we do, helping develop more cost-effective bottling techniques or creating innovative new packaging methods.
As part of the graduate programme you will have the opportunity to work in various parts of the Supply side of the business including; Packaging, Procurement, Brewing and many others.
If this sounds of interest to you and would like to find out more about the roles and culture of Diageo come along to the Insight day where you can expect to:
- Meet Diageo employees and hear more about Diageo's purpose, culture and values
- Get the opportunity to network with current Diageo graduates and employees
- Receive information and detail on what the Supply graduate programme entails
The Insight Events are designed for students that meet the following eligibility criteria.
We have a few basic requirements for entry:
- A minimum Bachelor 2:1 academic degree or 3.25 GPA equivalent.
- Fluency in English.
- Right to work in the market you're applying to.
- If you're applying for our Supply programme, you need to be studying one of the following subjects: engineering, sciences, maths, business management, supply chain, logistics, brewing and distilling or any other relevant STEM subjects.
If you are interested in attending please click 'register for this event' at the top right hand of the page and we will get in touch with more information.