Biddable Marketing Executiveat MVF
Sector: Marketing & PR
Role Type: Full time
As a Biddable Marketing Executive, you'll be responsible for managing advertising campaigns on either Google or Facebook. After a month of intensive training, you'll be thrown in at the deep end with your own campaigns to manage. You'll use these deductions to create dynamic and engaging adverts, and conduct post-campaign analysis in order to refine their performance. You will then test all the data and deductions you have made to see what strategies bring the best responses. You'll gain real-time insights into behaviourial patterns across a wide range of markets and languages - one of the most satisfying parts of the role is seeing the impact your decisions have on your campaign performance right before your eyes.
Overall, it is a dynamic role with a unique blend of creativity and analysis. You're responsible for finding the right people, for the right products and showing them the right message - all whilst ensuring your activities are as profitable as possible!
Working in the Biddable team is about using as many data points as you can to catch the right person, at the right time, with the right message.
- Compete our Biddable Academy, including detailed instruction on the platforms we use, training in Excel and data analysis, basics of creative design, and how to apply what you've learned within the MVF business model.
- Build high quality marketing campaigns from scratch, including engaging ad copy or creative, relevant audience targeting and appropriate keyword analysis
- Run activity on accounts within the first 4 weeks across a range of sectors, deploying appropriate managment techniques based on your thorough and detailed analysis of performance metrics.
- Maximise the performance of your campaigns in line with key performance indicators for the business, including delivering high-quality leads and optimising return on investment
- Establish a strong relationship with other members of the biddable team, keeping them up to date with the performance of your campaigns, any issues you've encountered and any opportunities you've found.
- Immerse yourself in the digital industry, keep up to date with relevant trends and look out for new techniques. It's important to stay ahead of your competitors in order to give your campaigns the edge!
The Biddable Marketing Team advertises across paid social and paid search channels, primarily Facebook and Google. Our aim to create precisely targeted campaigns to engage positively with our customers.