Deloitte Law Campus Ambassadorsat Deloitte
Sector: Accounting & Finance
Role Type: Work experience
• £10/hr for a maximum of 30 hours across the 2019/20 academic year (Autumn and Spring Term)
• Training and support to be a great Campus Ambassador
• Be the first to hear about on and off campus upskilling events with Deloitte
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Promote the new Deloitte Legal opportunities and brand to fellow students at your university (specifically within the law faculty) and encourage sign-ups for students to find out more information about Deloitte
- Conducting competitor research by attending events and writing up reports
- Building relationships on campus with student societies, your career services & key academics
- Promote specific events run by/with Deloitte
- Attend on-campus events with Deloitte at your University
- Monthly calls with MyKindaFuture to update us with your progress
- Monthly reporting evidencing of your activities, and a year-end report
We are looking for curious, open minded and proactive law students to join us for the 2019/20 academic year to become Deloitte Law Campus Ambassadors (LCAs). You will be a key part of our team, being our on-campus voice, eyes and ears to help promote engaging events and opportunities at Deloitte in particular some exciting new legal opportunities.
Want help with your application or tips for your cv?
Choose someone from below and ask a question.
You can ask anything you like because all a mentor sees is your first name.
Click to close