How to create a marketing campaign plan
This is a step-by-step guide that will show you the fundamentals of building a successful marketing campaign plan.
- Define SMART (Specific Measurable Achievable Realistic Timely) goals.
- Set KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) that are very clear and easily measurable.
- Create a schedule with deadlines and clearly show every task that needs to be done.
- Set objectives
- Who are they?
- How can you reach them?
- What do they like?
- Why would they be interested in what you’re selling?
- Define your target audience
- Who or what are your competitors?
- What are your competitors doing well? How can you use that?
- What makes you unique?
- SWOT (Strengths Weaknesses Opportunities Threats) Analysis
- Competitor Analysis
- Work out your potential ROIs (Return on Investment)
- What are your expected results on spend?
- Set your budget
- Who are your target audience? What do they like?
- What communications channels do your target audience use?
- How is it best to reach your target audience?
- What are your key messages and USPs (Unique Selling Points)?
- Popular techniques:
- One big idea
- Attention grabbing and objection handling
- Power words
- Project the right image
- First impressions are very important
- Be professional
- Pictures and videos are a great way to connect
- Communications Plan
- Monitoring and Reviewing
MyKindaCrowd offer young people a unique way to connect with employers.
MyKindaCrowd work with top employers like RBS, McDonalds, Cisco and KPMG. Together they set challenges and offer the winner prizes, like work experience or placements. MyKindaCrowd have won the UK's most prestigious Social Enterprise awards; UnLtd 'Big Venture Challenge' and BiTC Olympic Legacy 'Arc' award.
Find out more at www.mykindacrowd.com