Top 20 Things to do this Easter Holiday
Thursday, 3rd of April
Top 20 Things to do this Easter holiday
- Springtime is a time of year where lots of new animals are born- why don’t you visit a farm and coo over all the cute piglets and lambs!
- Do experiments. Have you ever wanted to make that foaming volcano or make water grow? Here’s a funky website that gives you all the tricks of the trade to try at home!
- Easter chocolate nests are always a winner! Or if you just struggle far too much in the kitchen, try and win a Nestlé food master class here.
- Are you the next Nicky Minaj or Kanye West? Show off a talent- write a rap for the MKC can you rap it?! Challenge
- Paint eggs- simple Easter classic but getting your fingers covered in paint never ceases to amuse!
- Easter egg hunt- as if you need to be told to hunt for chocolate! MyKindaCrowd have also got an Easter egg hunt on where you can win all sorts of goodies!
- Volunteer at a local charity- lots of conservation charities work overtime around this time of year cutting back trees and hedges and planting seeds
- Head to the coast and grab some fish ‘n’ chips!
- Revision Picnic- just because you have exams, doesn’t mean you have to miss out on the lovely sunshine- grab some sandwiches and your notes and get yourself out there!
- Rounders in park- we all love a bit of rounders!
- Plan your revision- You can find revision tips here
- Family time- Easter is a perfect moment to catch up with Granny or that Auntie that cannot resist pinching and pulling at your face!
- Try a new sport to burn off those Easter eggs- soo tasty but soo full of calories!
- Revision BBQ- oh yes! We are telling you to eat good food in the sunshine AND revise- why choose when you can have your cake and eat it too!
- Spring clean- nothing like tidy desk tidy mind to give you a bit of a refresh before those exams hit!
- It might be Easter but summer is just around the corner so get some work experience. You could either win it by entering one of these challenges TCS, British Exploring, Allen & Overy or write letters to local employers of interest- you don’t ask you don’t get!
- Find a mentor, mentors can really help you to land your dream job and give you some super helpful pointers- you can either get networking or enter the Crossrail challenge
- Write your CV or if you’re already well prepared, perhaps update it? We have a list of top ten tips here
- Create your ultimate revision playlist. Did you know that music can boost your grades! Apparently, some of us like to tap our toes to Pharrell’s beats singing “because I’m happy” whilst reading about E=MC2
- Plant a sunflower- we all have an inner child that absolutely loves to see a sunflower in the garden that we have grown ourselves!