Your chance to participate in a half day of interactive workshops providing you with valuable job application tips and techniques, the chance to interact with local Deloitte staff over lunch and ask questions. This is your chance to find out what a future at Deloitte looks like for you.
Please note that to attend this event, you must have pre-registered through MyKindaFuture. This event is now closed for applications.
Audit & Finance - Business & Financial Advisory - Cyber - Governance, Risk & Regulation - Human Capital - Real Estate - Strategy & Operations - Tax - Technology.
Curious? Apply now for the chance to spend a half day at Deloitte’s Glasgow office.
We’re working with Deloitte to offer you the chance to spend half a day in one of their offices. This is a highly interactive day, providing job application workshops, a Deloitte Q&A session and a networking lunch.
As well as hearing from the local teams about the work they do and what makes each location unique you’ll find out about the full range of opportunities that Deloitte offers across, Audit & Finance, Business & Financial Advisory, Cyber, Governance Risk & Regulation, Human Capital, Real Estate, Strategy & Operations, Tax and Technology.
In summary, you will:
• Meet regional employees and hear which areas and clients they work with
• Get an overview of the full range of opportunities at Deloitte
• Attend a networking lunch
• Receive a series of upskilling workshops based around where applicants typically struggle
Deloitte's Glasgow office
You’ll be visiting Deloitte’s Glasgow office which has specialties in Tech Consulting and Audit. But you will also be able to learn more about the Edinburgh office which has the same specialties. We’re looking for students interested in working locally at both the Glasgow and the Edinburgh office as well as interested in the wider range of Deloitte opportunities.
If you want to hear more and are a current undergraduate student in your penultimate or final year of study, apply now for the chance to spend half a day with Deloitte’s Glasgow and Edinburgh teams.
How to apply
- There is a rolling application deadline for this event - once places are full, we will close applications.
- Apply to attend this event by clicking 'Register for this event' at the top of the page – you’ll be asked a couple of questions about you, your degree and your interest in attending the Insight Day.
- In the New Year we will be in touch to let you know if you have been selected for an informal telephone interview to help us understand a bit more about you, your interests in and what to expect for the insight day.
- Following the phone call, we’ll let you know whether you’ve been successful and share more details about the day.
Before applying make sure you meet our basic entry requirements.
- GCSEs: English Language, Grade C & Maths Grade B
- UCAS points/degree: 300 points & 2.1
Click here to see what else Deloitte have coming up on and off campus in the Spring Term.
Got a question about this event?
Choose someone from below and ask them for help.
You can ask anything you like because all a mentor sees is your first name.