Your chance to participate in a half day of interactive workshops providing you with valuable job application tips and techniques, the chance to interact with local Deloitte staff over lunch and ask questions. This is your chance to find out what a future at Deloitte looks like for you - APPLY NOW for your chance to attend.
Audit & Assurance - Governance, Risk & Regulation - Tax Consulting - Business & Financial Advisory - Real Estate - Strategy & Operations - Human Capital - Technology - Cyber
Curious? Apply now for the chance to spend a half day at Deloitte’s Abderdeen office.
We’re working with Deloitte to offer you the chance to spend half a day in one of their offices. This is a highly interactive day, providing job application workshops, a Deloitte Q&A session and a networking lunch.
As well as hearing from the local teams about the work they do and what makes each location unique you’ll find out about the full range of opportunities that Deloitte offers.
In summary, you will:
• Meet regional employees and hear which areas and clients they work with
• Get an overview of the full range of opportunities at Deloitte
• Attend a networking lunch
• Receive a series of upskilling workshops based around where applicants typically struggle
Deloitte's Aberdeen office
Deloitte’s Aberdeen office specialises in Audit & Assurance and Tax Consulting, with a large international client base. We’re looking for students interested in working locally at the Aberdeen office as well as interested in the wider range of Deloitte opportunities.
If you want to hear more and are a current undergraduate student in your penultimate or final year of study, apply now for the chance to spend half a day with Deloitte’s Aberdeen team.
How to apply
- There is a rolling application deadline for this event - once places are full, we will close applications.
- Apply to attend this event by clicking 'Register for this event' at the top of the page – you’ll be asked a couple of questions about you, your degree and your interest in attending the Insight Day.
- We will then be in touch to let you know if you have been selected for an informal telephone interview to help us understand a bit more about you, your interests in and what to expect for the Insight Day.
- Following the phone call, we’ll let you know whether you’ve been successful and share more details about the day.
Before applying make sure you meet the standard entry requirements for Deloitte graduate schemes.*
- GCSEs (old/new system): English Language: Grade C / Grade 4, Maths: Grade B / Grade 6
- UCAS points (old/new system): 260 UCAS points / 104 UCAS points
- Degree: 2.1
*Please refer to the Deloitte website to confirm entry requirements for any specific roles.
Got a question about this event?
Choose someone from below and ask them for help.
You can ask anything you like because all a mentor sees is your first name.