Police Now: Attracting & Onboarding Diverse Graduate Talent
Police Now wanted to improve the diversity of applications across their graduate programmes, with a focus on engaging female candidates and those from minority ethnic groups. Partnering with MyKindaFuture for the second year running, Police Now wanted to champion a supported and empowered candidate journey across attraction, pre-boarding and on-boarding, so their future talent remained engaged and excited.
MyKindaFuture’s candidate and employee engagement platform, Connectr, delivered just this.
Supported, engaging candidate experience
- Candidates were given ‘always-on’ access to a diverse range of digital mentors, enabling them to connect with industry experts who supported their journey and level the playing field for securing their future career.
- Engaging and bespoke learning content targeting underrepresented groups, and providing an accessible engagement platform that embodied Police Now’s culture and values.
- Live reporting to track user ratings, behavioural trends and mentor engagement rates to tailor attraction activity.
- 93% user engagement rate
- 43% engaged with a mentor, totalling 1,300+ mentor/mentee interactions
- 4.73/5 module rating, increased from 4.2 the previous year
- 28% of users were from minority ethnic groups, increased from 20% the previous year
- 65% of users identified as female, increased from 53% the previous year
- 35% of candidates conditionally offered a role were from a minority ethnic group
- 60% of candidates conditionally offered a role identified as female
If you want to find out how we can support your talent attraction and hiring strategy, get in touch today!